We would like to update you on the developing coronavirus situation and to inform you of the plans we have in place to offer our services without interruption. Tempest4cars, approach to COVID-19 is to focus on ways to minimise risk to customers, colleagues and others and to ensure we remain open for business.
We are monitoring government advice regarding the coronavirus situation closely. The latest coronavirus public health information and advice can be found here.
We are currently:
- We invite all customers to use our hand sanitisers when entering and leaving the site.
- All vehicles cleansed before and after test drives.
- Solo test drives available to minimise close contact (subject to terms & conditions).
- Our offices are fully cleaned and disinfected every morning.
- Full online transaction available - buy and finance your new car from the comfort of your home with free delivery*.
- Agents available via our website, 24/7.
- Monitoring and translating latest Government guidance into action plans
- Regular detailed guidance is being issued to all staff on the ways they can minimise the risk to customers, themselves and their colleagues.
A further set of measures are in preparation and will be ready to be implemented if and when government guidance changes.
Further information on the virus can be found on the NHS website.
Thank you for working with us to protect our customers, staff and families. We hope that these measures will keep us free from Coronavirus. Should we encounter confirmed cases in any of our offices we will inform affected customers immediately and issue further information.
If anyone has a specific concern please contact us, as will be happy to talk to you and address any issues you may have. I’m sure by looking out for each other, we will get through this together.
*Subject to 200 miles radius or half-price thereafter.